Counseling through art within the context of companies offers a modern stress relief valve healing the mind and the body at the same time. Organizational art counselling offers the participants the opportunity to use new, alternative approaches in inter-communicating and problem-solving in a practical way. The aim is to release creativity, raise awareness, reduce stress, manage and resolve conflicts.
What the Organizational Art Counselling offers:
The use of expressive arts in the working place offers:
- Developing personal skills.
- Processing and facing working stress.
- Appropriately managing and confronting changes.
- Enhancing personal and group creativity, innovating thinking, targeting and trust.
- Improving teamwork, effectiveness, cooperation and interaction.
- Building healthy relationships through developing empathy.
- Improving social intelligence, self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Raising effectiveness motivation and respect among members of the team.
- Providing a chance to detonate and be calm.